Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kittys temp. blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kitty
Moderater

kittys temp. blog Empty
PostSubject: kittys temp. blog   kittys temp. blog I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:33 pm

hey guys im emma aka kitty.got the nickname through drunken teen years drawing whiskers and meowing at people.but i promise you ,i dont bite...well maybe leave a mark...at least i hope thats what the music does Wink youll all realise im the cheesy ditzy one of lyric-bound.ask me a question that involves the thoery of evolution and ill get bak to you on that...in another life.but ask me how to do some high kicks or how to create the perfect angled..(photo!!!!) or who i am as a lyrisist.youll get one of three answers.high kicks...dance dance and as falloutboy would say youd fall apart to half-time.the perfect photo relys on lighting scenery and a natural flair to be photogenic...most of the time.lastly, the lyrisist part relys on my emotions!!!! and we dont even want to go down that road unless its too create a hit for you guys to hoprfully enjoy.anyways want to know more leave me a stomping great load on my blog to reply back too love always...kitty
Back to top Go down

kittys temp. blog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lyric Bound Welcomes you !-
Jump to: